dimarts

LOVE YOURSELF by KHARI (Anti-Bullying Song)




Daddy this boy were
mean to me at
school he keep calling
me names
Beautiful daughter I
know The kids can be
cruel trying to make
you feel ashamed
call you names at school
But I'm a drop
some tunes some
Wisdom you
can use so you
won't grow
up confused
and Verbally
abused..
Relise there will be
people Who criticize,
bullies who talk
about your weight
colour and size
But beauty comes
in any size, colour and shape
a nd your beauty can't
be measured
With that
measuring tape.
Remember your
worth isn't determined
By your weight and you
should never hate
what god took to create.
Your young, smart
and beautiful and
It'll be who you not
to be concerned about
others that view you
don't focus o n your looks
read books to improve
you and life don't Reli on
people's approval
and like there's No
limit to the things you
can't achieve.
So repeat these words
after me just Say I'm beautiful
I'm beautiful, I'm worthy,
I'm worthy and those mean
Words, and those mean words.
Can't hurt me, I'm priceless,
I'm priceless I'm smart,
I'm smart and I love myself,
and I love myself, and I focus
on my health, I focus on
my health.
My oldest daughter says
she skinny like A stick
and because she
stand there Tight
she wishes she was thick
And she knows
I'm attracted to women
Who I'm big too but I tell
her a women Is much more
than her figure.
So don't hate your body Or
criticize your weight Cause
beauty comes in every Size,
colour and shape and learn
To be your bodies
number one
Supporter because negative
thoughts Lead to eating
disorders so treat yourself
Like somebody you love and
Speak to yourself like
somebody you love and
love your body.
Size zero or above and
then get rid of any thoughts
that say your not enough,
I know the hardest lesson
is learning To love yourself
but eat right
Exercise and focus on your
health I know life can be
a struggle
which I always hug you
and remind you everyday
That I love you.
just say I'm beautiful,
I'm beautiful I'm worthy,
I'm worthy and those
mean words and those
mean words can't hurt me,
can't hurt me
I'm priceless, I'm priceless
I'm smart, I'm smart and
I love myself
And I love myself,
I'm focused on my health.
I'm focused on my health.
I dedicate this song
to every boy and Girl,
to every child who's
been bullied all throughout
the world
Don't ever think that your
worthless Your life has
a purpose
They are better days ahead
So don't be discouraged be confident.
No matter where you come from
Cause it's not where you
from it's who Your destined
to become.
Never give up on your
dreams no matter how
Hard it seems and don't
allow mean words to lower
your Self esteem you can
over come Obstacles nothings
impossible Build up your
confidence and you'll be
unstoppable you can achieve
What your mind can receive
Work hard and most
importantly Is believe.
And most impotently my Daughters
it's been a blessing watching
You grow I'm your father so
to me You'll always be
beautiful Just remember all the words
that are in This song so you can
play it back when I'm dead.
just say I'm beautiful,
I'm beautiful I'm worthy,
I'm worthy and those mean
words and those mean words
can't hurt me, can't hurt me
I'm priceless, I'm priceless I'm smart
, I'm smart and I love myself And
I love myself, I'm focused
on my health. I'm focused
on my health.
just say I'm beautiful,
I'm beautiful I'm worthy,
I'm worthy and those mean words
and those mean words can't hurt me,
can't hurt me I'm priceless,
I'm priceless I'm smart, I'm smart
and I love myself And I love myself,
I'm focused on my health.
I'm focused on my health
I'm beautiful, I'm worthy and
those mean Words can't hurt me.